RATE AND POLICIES
DIY SELF SERVE RATE PLAN:
Auto lift with tools hourly rate —————————————- $25/hr
Auto lift express rate —————————————————– $10/15mins
Auto lift with tools half day rate ————————————– $125/half-day (6 hours)
Auto lift with tools full day rate ————————————— $225/day (12 hours)
Auto stall work station with tools half-hour rate —————- $15/hr
After business hour rate ———————————————— $50/hr
Motorcycle Stall work station with tools hourly rate ———- $15/hr (No partial hour rate)
Motorcycle lift with tools hourly rate ——————————- $20/hr (No partial hour rate)
Motorcycle lift with tools half day rate —————————– $100/half-day (6 hours)
Motorcycle lift with tools full day rate —————————— $180/day (12 hours)
After Business Hour Rate ———————————————– $50/hr (No partial hour rate)
****THERE IS NO PARTIAL HOUR RATE****
VEHICLE OVER NIGHT STORAGE FEE:
Indoor one night storage ——————————————- $10/day
Indoor monthly storage ——————————————— $150/Month (Restrictions may apply)
*Monthly and heavy user rates are available upon request *
We are proud to introduce our VIP program to all of our loyalty customers. It works like a discounted prepaid store credit remain in your account, you can just use your credit to pay for each of your visits at Your Dream Garage.
Silver Package ——————- $250 for $275 Credit (10% BONUS VALUE)
Gold Package ——————— $500 for $575 Credit (15% BONUS VALUE)
Platinum Package ————- $1000 for $1200 Credit (20% BONUS VALUE)
- It will never expire and you do not have to take out your wallet every time
- The VIP credit is transferrable between friends and families
- Minutes roll over, save the minutes you did not finish within the hour for your next visit.(Example: If a VIP customer used a lift for 1hr 30mins, he or she will be billed for two hours ($50) from the VIP credit; and the remaining 30mins($20 value) can be use on his next visit, versus $45 regular price with no minute roll over
- VIP credit can be used on half day and full day rate to save even more.
- Free Soda, Gatorade, Cup Noodle, half price on red bull, monster and coffee
1. Customers represent that they have in effect their own health insurance coverage and acknowledge their consent and full understanding that this shop will not be responsible and/or liable to its patrons for injuries sustained by the customer while using the Shop facilities, tools, equipment in performance of automotive repair and maintenance work at the shop.
2. All vehicles and parts that customers take into our shop have to be legal and permitted. Give our cops a break, they already work hard enough.
3. Safety glasses must be worn at all time within the facility when performing any automotive work or using equipments. We are super strict on people who got pretty eyes.
4. NO open toed shoes will be allowed within the facility at any time. Customers with steel feet are exceptions.
5. Spills of any kind must be reported to Your Dream Garage Inc. staff IMMEDIATELY. Skiing at the mountain resort is so much fun; please do not try that in the garage.
6. Smoking is PROHIBITED within the Facility at all time. We want to keep the gas price down!
7. Rags must be disposed into the proper red metal containers; place used oil filters upside down inside the oil drain container, DO NOT throw them into trash. Our trash cans get sick after drinking used oil.
8. ONLY YOUR DREAM GARAGE INC. staffs are allowed to move vehicles into, out or within the Facility. Customers may NOT drive any vehicle, into, out or within the Facility. We will treat every car that comes in as a brand new Ferrari.
9. ONLY YOUR DREAM GARAGE INC. staffs are allowed to place vehicles onto automotive lift and remove them. Customers ARE NOT permitted to reposition the automotive lift arms once the vehicle has been placed onto the lift. Thank you for giving us an opportunity to treat your life more important than ours.
10. Customers are responsible for all the tools and equipments provided for them to use. All the tools and equipments must be cleaned and returned in the same condition as when they were provided. The customer comes after you today might be the one who comes before you tomorrow.
11. Use the right tool for the right job. DO NOT ABUSE OR MISUSE THEM. Ex: Do not use hand tool socket for impact wrench, do not use screw driver or pry bar as punch, etc.
12. If you are not sure of anything, PLEASE ASK BEFORE PROCEED! Thanks God for our staffs so some people do not have to ask him directly if something messed up.
13. Frustration, panic or rush through a project can be seriously dangerous when one is working on his or her vehicles. We WILL PROHIBIT anyone from entering our facility or using our service if we believe this person is in any of the mental stage mentioned above.
14. Customers must follow all the shop policies, as well as the rules and instructions given by Your Dream Garage Inc. staff.
Have questions? Go to our Frequently Asked Question page!